WHT Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHT Chat

Tennessee Walking Horse Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHT Memorials

Go down 
+27
High Chaparral
cruiselvr
Tiger Bay
Hill
rhinestone
Jean
MirallyMeadows
Black Fantasy 1
curbchain
rwitherington1
BigEd
Rambler
Horsegurl1
scooter
The Man in Black
Bubbadog
grits
makethecut
sensation61
ONEHOTMARE
deltaboy
Everett
senator69
twhboss
Old Graymare
sadlbum
smitty
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

WHT Memorials - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:06 pm

I keep e-mailing Everett, but get no response. I hope everything is okay with them.
Back to top Go down
sensation61

sensation61

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:00 am

We're all worried about E. Am sure he knows in his heart that his trivia family is praying for Glenna and him.
Back to top Go down
Bubbadog

Bubbadog

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:12 am

Let's all remember to keep Glenna and E in our thoughts.
Back to top Go down
The Man in Black

The Man in Black

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:35 am

E if you are reading this just know we are all thinking about you and Glenna.
Back to top Go down
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: cThe country chapel   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:00 am

'E',where are you?I know your probably just busy,but let us know what is going on.Y'all are in our thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
Black Fantasy 1

Black Fantasy 1

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:51 am

Everett,

We're worried.

Susie
Back to top Go down
twhboss

twhboss

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Very worried....praying, praying, praying that all is ok.
Back to top Go down
sadlbum

sadlbum

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:39 pm

I was at Billy & Tims today, while there, Tim got word that Nathan Oliver had been thru surgery & the repairs were made to his heart. Now comes the convalesence.
Back to top Go down
twhboss

twhboss

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:17 pm

You would be amazed at how fast children bounce back from open heart surgery! I worked at a children's hospital for 20 years and these kids would have surgery one day and be walking around the hospital the next. They are amazing! 2 Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ONEHOTMARE

ONEHOTMARE

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:22 pm

I'm happy to hear that little Nathan's surgery went well. He's a good boy!
Back to top Go down
sensation61

sensation61

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 6:13 pm

I tryed to call E's cell today, got no answer. Left a message that us Trivia folks were all worryed but that he didn't have to call back. Just wanted him to know we were thinking and praying for them.
Back to top Go down
twhboss

twhboss

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:38 pm

Thank you S61! I'm really concerned about them.
Back to top Go down
smitty
Admin
smitty

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:51 pm

William Barnett, Sr., 89, of Memphis, passed away Sunday, November 1, 2009 at his home.

Mr. Barnett, from a Depression era Mississippi youngster to B-25 pilot, was a successful businessman, family man and a breeder of Tennessee Walking Horses. He was an avid fisherman, hunter and past president and owner of American Ready Mix Company, and a fifty year member of the Masonic Lodge. Mr. Barnett was inducted into the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration Hall of Fame, was a member of Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders and Exhibitors Association, long time President of the Cotton Classic Horseshow, and owner of multiple World Champion and Grand Champion Walking Horses.

Mr. Barnett was preceded in death by his first wife, Mary Jo Christie Barnett, two sisters, Tess Thompson and Julia Campbell, and a brother Leon Barnett. He is survived by his beloved and devoted wife, Sue Barnett, his daughter, Billie Jo Gaia and her husband Skip, one son, Bill Barnett, Jr., and his wife Joan, two stepdaughters, Susan Ossorio, and Katherine Wakefield and her husband, Walt, stepson, Jess Ossorio and his wife, Pat, one sister, Georgia Haughey of Florida, one brother, J.B. Barnett of Memphis, eight grandchildren, Laura Galbreath, Stephen Gaia, Emily Brimm, Brittany Barrnett, Melanie Barnett, Alec Ossorio, Will Wakefield and Michael Wakefield, and nine great-grandchildren.

The family will receive friends and family 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 3rd at Memorial Park Funeral Home. The funeral service will be held 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 4th at Memorial Park Funeral Home Riverside Chapel. Interment will be in Memorial Park Cemetery.

Memorials may be made to St. Jude Children’s Hospital or charity of donor’s choice.
Back to top Go down
https://thebarnoffice.forumotion.net
deltaboy

deltaboy

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:14 am

I first met Bill when I was working yearlings for Mrs. Lenox in the early 70's. I have considered him a true friend ever since. My condolences to Bill Jr. & all of his family. He was a heckuva guy!
Back to top Go down
deltaboy

deltaboy

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:15 pm

David & Tommy Williams' brother, Nicky Williams of Charlotte, N.C., died of a heart attack yesterday. He was 57 years old. Our sincere condolences to this wonderful family on their devastating loss.

David & Sandra-Kay Daniels & family
Dale & Kim Daniels & family
Back to top Go down
smitty
Admin
smitty

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:33 pm

My deepest sympathy goes out to the Williams Family in this difficult time. So sorry to hear of your loss.
Back to top Go down
sensation61

sensation61

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:37 pm

My sincere thought's and prayers go out to the entire Williams family during this difficult time.
Back to top Go down
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:47 pm

Such a sad loss. Thoughts and prayers to the Williams family.
Back to top Go down
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: cThe country chapel   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:42 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Williams family.
Back to top Go down
sadlbum

sadlbum

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:41 am

Nicky must have been the oldest. My only brother died 3 years ago & I still miss him, I know they will miss Nicky also.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Everett,
If you're out there, know we are remembering you very often.

Deepest sympathy to the Williams family.
Back to top Go down
sensation61

sensation61

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:47 pm

I talked to Paul Smith a couple of days ago and he said he was concerned about E also, as E usually calls him every week or so and he hadn't heard from him in several weeks. We've both left him messages and promised to call the other if one of us hears. We've got you on our minds E.
Back to top Go down
twhboss

twhboss

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:36 am

Many prayers for all, but especially for E and Glenna. Very worried and hope all is well and he is just busy.
Back to top Go down
grits

grits

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:56 am

I think E has a daughter in Shelbyville, does anyone know her or have her #, surely she has heard form them. This just aint right, it aint right I tell ya... Sad
Back to top Go down
smitty
Admin
smitty

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 8:19 am

Folks,

I have received a bunch of inquiries about the status of Everett and Glenna over the last week or so. I'm sorry to report that I don't know any more than you do. I do not know how his wife is doing or how he is handling her illness, but from the looks of things, it would appear the news is not good, although I hate to speculate. The last time I received a response from him was over two weeks ago, and he simply said, "just keep praying,"..........so that's what I've been doing.

I have not attempted to contact him since, nor has he contacted me. I got the feeling he just needed some space, so I let him be. In talking with several others, I have discovered he is not responding to any email or telephone calls, and that is worrisome. I notice his good friend Joyce Meyers has left him an inquiring message on his Facebook page. He obviously has not been in contact with her either, which is even more worrisome.

Although Everett and I are good Internet buddies, and he has played an enormous role in keeping this little board going...............I must say that I don't know him personally, even though I do remember him showing back in the day. We need his presence here, but perhaps he has more important fish to fry right now, and I can understand that completely. I do wish he would let someone know he's OK, but that is his perogative. All we can do is continue to pray and offer our support for both of them and hope he returns to the board if and when he is ready to do so.

I do not have Everett's address, but I know he lives at the Heather Golf and Country Club in Weechi Wachee Springs. I do not have his telephone number.

I will attempt to email Everett one more time, but it is unlikely he will respond. I realize many of you are probably too worried to post anything else on the trivia board right now, but regardless, the board must continue in his absence. I do know he wants it that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHT Memorials
Page 12 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WHT Chat :: Walking Horse Trivia Board :: The Barn Office-
Jump to: