WHT Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHT Chat

Tennessee Walking Horse Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHT Memorials

Go down 
+27
High Chaparral
cruiselvr
Tiger Bay
Hill
rhinestone
Jean
MirallyMeadows
Black Fantasy 1
curbchain
rwitherington1
BigEd
Rambler
Horsegurl1
scooter
The Man in Black
Bubbadog
grits
makethecut
sensation61
ONEHOTMARE
deltaboy
Everett
senator69
twhboss
Old Graymare
sadlbum
smitty
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
twhboss

twhboss

WHT Memorials - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 pm

I hope Jean is OK....I think about her alot..... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ONEHOTMARE

ONEHOTMARE

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:05 am

S69...I have been sitting with Mrs. Martha some. I'm sorry to say this, but I think last night may be her last. It doesn't look good.
Back to top Go down
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: cThe country chapel   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 1:09 pm

OHM,please keep me posted.She was really good to me when she and Marvin were married.Please tell Billy Joe and William how sorry I am.They are in my thoughts and prayers.I'll see them at the Cele.
Back to top Go down
deltaboy

deltaboy

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:18 pm

OHM,

Is Martha at home or in the hospital [if so, which hospital]?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ONEHOTMARE

ONEHOTMARE

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:37 pm

DB,

Ms. Martha is home. She was released from Centennial about 3 wks ago.
Back to top Go down
ONEHOTMARE

ONEHOTMARE

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:42 pm

Friends,

I am sorry to report that Mrs. Martha Pennington Shaneyfelt, passed away this afternoon. Many of you knew her and some probably didn't. Martha is survived by her husband, Billy Joe Shaneyfelt, who is originally from Decatur AL. She was the sister of retired halter showman, William Pennington. Martha was married to Marvin Wilson at the time of his death.

Ms. Martha loved this site. Shortly before she was diagnosed with cancer, Martha was considering buying her own PC...just so she could join WHT.
Back to top Go down
smitty
Admin
smitty

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:07 pm

ONEHOTMARE wrote:
Ms. Martha loved this site. Shortly before she was diagnosed with cancer, Martha was considering buying her own PC...just so she could join WHT.

That is so touching. I'm so sorry she couldn't join us.
My condolences to the family.
Back to top Go down
https://thebarnoffice.forumotion.net
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: cThe country chapel   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 1:56 am

OHM,I'm so sorry to hear this.My thoughts and prayers are with the family.I know that she is up there with the many TWH industry folks who have gone on before.She was a friend to many of them and they all thought the world of her.I hope to see Billy Joe and William while I'm at the Cele.
Back to top Go down
deltaboy

deltaboy

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:06 am

Our condolences to Billy Joe, William, & their families. Martha was such a great lady. She will be greatly missed by many people. I remember she crocheted an afghan for my son Jonathan when he was born. He'll be 27 in 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
smitty
Admin
smitty

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:35 am

Martha Pennington Shaneyfelt

Thompson’s Station, Tenn.

Funeral service for Martha Pennington Shaneyfelt, 77, will be conducted 1 p.m. Monday, August 10, 2009, at Williamson Memorial Funeral Home, with the Rev. Thomas Vann and the Rev. Stan McCormick officiating.
Burial will follow in Mount Hope Cemetery. Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. Sunday and two hours prior to service at Williamson Memorial Funeral Home, 615-794-2289.
Mrs. Shaneyfelt passed Friday, August 7, 2009. She was a member of Thompson’s Station United Methodist Church and long time supporter of Tennessee Walking Horse Association. She was preceded in death by her parents, William Ernest and Lucille Caudle Pennington.
Survivors include her husband, Billie Joe Shaneyfelt; brothers, William Caudle Pennington, M.L. “Shorty” Pugh and wife, Karen Baird; and nephew, Bobby Pugh.
Pallbearers will be Ben Gary, James Martin, Gerald Mongtomery, Dude Crowder, David and Edwin Pruett, Bill Veevers, Richard Harper and Ramsey Bullington.
Memorials may be made to the Thompson Station Rescue Squad and Thompson Station UMC.

WHT Memorials - Page 2 TF185_01_WH
Back to top Go down
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: The passing of Martha Shaneyfelt.   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:02 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with the family today.May the Lord wrap his loving arms around them and hold them tight in this sad time.
Back to top Go down
smitty
Admin
smitty

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:27 pm

Back to top Go down
ONEHOTMARE

ONEHOTMARE

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 am

Martha's family appreciated your kind words and I gave them a copy.

Judy and Ronal also need your prayers. Judy has been hospitalized at Bedford County, since Tuesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:05 am

OHM, what is wrong with Judy? I did not know she was in the hospital.

I'm sorry to hear about Martha....Didn't she come to your wedding, OHM?
Back to top Go down
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: cThe country chapel   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Our thoughts and prayers are with Judy .Please keep us updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:10 pm

I did find out about Judy today....I think she had a better day yesterday.
Back to top Go down
smitty
Admin
smitty

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:36 pm

Mrs. Marian Myer Daniels, 86 of Dermott, Arkansas and owner of Daniels Farms, passed away peacefully Wednesday August 19, 2009 at 6:15 pm in the hospital with her son and daughter by her side. Mrs. Daniels was a long time walking horse owner and enthusiast and mother to Dr. David Allen Daniels, Dinah Lynn Daniels and Dale Edward Daniels. She was preceded in death by her husband Harry David Daniels and a son Donald Lamar Daniels.

Formal arrangements will be posted as soon as they are received this evening from Griffin Funeral Home in Dermott, Arkansas. http://www.griffinfuneralservice.net

Our deepest sympathy goes out to the entire Daniels family.
Back to top Go down
ONEHOTMARE

ONEHOTMARE

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:59 pm

I am deeply saddened to hear this. My sincere condolences to Deltaboy and his family. If he needs anything done at the farm, please call. My cell 931 703-2790.
Back to top Go down
sensation61

sensation61

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Deltaboy am so sorry to hear of this...my thought's and prayers are with you.
Back to top Go down
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: cThe country chapel   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:20 pm

Deltaboy,I'm sorry to hear this news.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
Back to top Go down
twhboss

twhboss

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:36 pm

Sincerest condolences to you and yours Deltaboy.
Back to top Go down
makethecut

makethecut

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 4:40 pm

DB, You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
grits

grits

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Deltaboy, may you find comfort and strenght in your time of sorrow, God Bless you and your family...
Back to top Go down
deltaboy

deltaboy

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Thanks, ya'll. We are mourning a great loss and celebrating an extraordinary life.
Back to top Go down
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:01 pm

Delta, so sorry for your loss. It says so much that you can celebrate her life. It speaks of many good times and happy memories. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHT Memorials
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WHT Chat :: Walking Horse Trivia Board :: The Barn Office-
Jump to: