WHT Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHT Chat

Tennessee Walking Horse Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHT Memorials

Go down 
+27
High Chaparral
cruiselvr
Tiger Bay
Hill
rhinestone
Jean
MirallyMeadows
Black Fantasy 1
curbchain
rwitherington1
BigEd
Rambler
Horsegurl1
scooter
The Man in Black
Bubbadog
grits
makethecut
sensation61
ONEHOTMARE
deltaboy
Everett
senator69
twhboss
Old Graymare
sadlbum
smitty
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
grits

grits

WHT Memorials - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:25 pm

Boss, glad all is well, God is the Great one, we just have a little nextel direct connect goin' on or maybe it's the verizon network well you know what I mean.
E, hows Mrs.E hanging in there, tell her to kick back and enjoy the cooler weather cause we got it goin' on..Love and prayers to you all... sunny
Back to top Go down
Bubbadog

Bubbadog

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Having a kidney stone is painful enough by itself - but PREGNANT? Oh Lord! I know that she is very much relieved now that it has passed!
Back to top Go down
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Glad things are looking better!! At the rate these months seem to be flying by, February will be here in no time. E, let us hear from Glenna too. Melvin, how is your wife doing? You guys got to keep us all informed. Looks like maybe today can be a day of thankful prayer.
Back to top Go down
Everett

Everett

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Thanks to all, please keep praying for Glenna and myself daily, Glenna goes next tue. for a consultation on the Biopsy then they will set up for Biopsy , maybe that week, just keep the prayers coming and thank ya';ll from the bottom of our hearts
Back to top Go down
http://www.ytbtravel.com/gmajorstravel

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Melvin, how is your wife doing? I guess I'm going to have to break down on do the same thing...I can barely put any pressure down on my left knee and in so much pain.
I just keeep postponing it because I have had two kee surgeries and know the pain.
I hope she is feeling much better.
Back to top Go down
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: cThe country chapel   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:39 pm

CB,I pray that you get some relief with you knee.Take care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:20 pm

Connie Thank.s She doing great she is way a head on this knee and the one she had done last Sept. No one will have to tell you when you need to get it done. you will know
Back to top Go down
sadlbum

sadlbum

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:06 pm

I just heard that 6 year old Nathan Oliver is having open heart surgery at Mayo Clinic on Oct 30. I'm
sure he and his family would appreciate prayers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Will send prayers up for Nathan and his family.

E., our prayers and thoughts for Glenna and you this week.
Back to top Go down
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 3:38 pm

I so hate to hear that about Nathan. He is the CUTEST little one when we are giving him his trophies and floral horseshoe at the International. He is very polite and so all-business. He says the cutest things. Prayers for sure.

Connie, hope you are feeling better. Maybe a few days of vacation have been helpful. E, thinking about you this week too.

Keeping all of our little family here in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Everett

Everett

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks Graymare and Everyone
Please keep us in your Prayers Everyday
Everett & Glenna
Back to top Go down
http://www.ytbtravel.com/gmajorstravel
grits

grits

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Joined together so our prayer circle will go unbroken.... Prayers for you all...
Back to top Go down
sensation61

sensation61

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Keeping the prayer circle going for everyone...
Back to top Go down
twhboss

twhboss

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:39 pm

Same here! Always in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 10:55 am

E and Connie and the rest of you all....... let us hear how things are going. We care.
Back to top Go down
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: cThe country chapel   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:22 pm

All of our Trivia family always stay in my thoughts and prayers every day.Please keep my wife in your prayers as she is probably going to have to go back in the hospital again in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 3:35 pm

Junior, sorry to hear that. You guys are always in my prayers too.
Back to top Go down
grits

grits

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:32 pm

Senator 69, you and your wife are in my thoughts and prayers.
Back to top Go down
rwitherington1

rwitherington1

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm sorry to hear of everyone's ails and you're definitely in my prayers, but if you could please add one more to the list I would appreciate it.

I just came back from the pediatrician's office and my sixteen year old daughter Julianna has swine flu. The doctor said there have been so many cases of it here in KY that the state told all the doctors to stop sending them swabs!

RW
Back to top Go down
twhboss

twhboss

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:39 am

I pray everyone will have good health and much happiness! flower
Back to top Go down
makethecut

makethecut

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:41 am

Everyone is in my thoughts and prayers for speedy recoveries.
Back to top Go down
curbchain

curbchain

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:44 am

Let's add Jerry Williams and family to the list. They are fine people in a bad spot and I pray that God will see them through. For those who don't know them, Jerry is a trainer in his mid-30s and he has suffered a brain anurysm (sp?). He and his wife have 3 kids and he rents stalls from Charlie Green. You can read the story at the times-gazette. I'll post the link later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:32 pm

I am so sorry to hear all the bad news. I will remember all of you in prayer.

GM, I am really suffering with my knee. Dr. Johns is booked through January for knee replacements.
I just hate to go through another knee surgery...If you've ever had one you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Connie, I am so sorry to hear about your knee. Knee trouble is definitely the pits!! This weather doesn't help a thing either. I hope you can get a time of relief. Have you thought about someone in Nashville? Burton Elrod (Dr. for the Titans) did my elbow and has an excellent group that works with him. We found him to be pretty special.
Back to top Go down
scooter

scooter

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 4:34 am

Tony,
Hope you have a wonderful recovery from your surgery. Get well soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHT Memorials
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WHT Chat :: Walking Horse Trivia Board :: The Barn Office-
Jump to: