WHT Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHT Chat

Tennessee Walking Horse Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Horse Video

Go down 
+29
Mister
tim1000
High Chaparral
Coco
mona dean
Ritz-A-Roo
Charlie C
Hill
MirallyMeadows
rwitherington1
Horsegurl1
Black Fantasy 1
curbchain
makethecut
twhboss
scooter
Old Graymare
sensation61
Bubbadog
The Man in Black
senator69
BigEd
Rambler
deltaboy
ONEHOTMARE
sadlbum
Jean
Everett
smitty
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Horse Video - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Great lookin show horse
Back to top Go down
smitty
Admin
smitty

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:28 am

Here's some video from Lewisburg in 1994. (Hard to believe that was 15 years ago isn't it???............seems like YESTERDAY)

http://www.walkinghorsereport.com/videos/2008/MiscVideos/Marshall1994.wmv
Back to top Go down
https://thebarnoffice.forumotion.net
sadlbum

sadlbum

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Good video, Major League was real showy, Bustin Loose was awesome & Black Rain was better than 3rd. One high tying stake horse, cantered on wrong lead on the reverse.
Back to top Go down
BigEd

BigEd

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:31 pm

Two year old class was good. That stake class was terrible. While the riders set on the horses better, The horses looked as crappy as they do today. But in another way.
Back to top Go down
ONEHOTMARE

ONEHOTMARE

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Oh yes, Lewisburg '94...Don't think Ramsey will ever forget that one. Rising Star could be a nut when braced...and he must have really gone off that night. He bucked Ramsey so high in the warmup...some said Ramsey nearly hit the lights. I wasen't in the warmup and I'm sure they exaggerated a bit...but as you can see Ramsey went on and showed. Rising Star pulled the same trick with Bob Parks...in Decatur one year. Bob's hand was hurt pretty bad...not to mention he tore his new suit. :evil:

E...You should have been around back then to brace Rising Star...maybe they wouldn't have had these problems. cheers
Back to top Go down
Everett

Everett

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 9:58 pm

OHM
I've had a few down thru the years that just didn't like that Brace No , i had a 3yr. stud one time that tried to Lay Down while we tried to Brace him, we Braced him EVERYDAY for a Month and finally he gave up cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.ytbtravel.com/gmajorstravel

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 10:31 pm

I enjoyed the video first time i had ever seen alot of the horses in the video. I thought Rising Star looked the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:21 pm

Guys I read lot over here and love this site, but never post. I guess I would hate to ruin a good thing here.
when I was loading this video today I thought about you all and this site and this horse Beth Sims showed last night. this horse has a gear like Evertts Sir Winstons Riot

I have put this video in the unsecured part so you want get the security box if your not a whc member. But I had to pitch you all this to see what some hard core horse folks thought. I come over here alot and read to kinda get out of the line of fire. But this horse is Sky Miles...Beth Sims rides him. Joe martin said he can do this gear all night. i wish i had him more in the class but the first folks i thought about when we edited this video was the trivia folks.

I know some of you all are WHC members and some not but if ya'll ever need some video slid over out of the security wall to get access just let me know. I respect ya'lls opinion...tell me about this one. Just email me at tkawtk@aol.com if you all want to get into some of the old stuff or new stuff we have. We just bought a new server and it took 13 days just to move all the video.

Take a gander at this one...

http://www.walkinghorsechat.com/webpages/class15.wmv

Columbia's track is hard to predict...the warm up is soft, and the ring is like I65. the grey horse found out quick and Kelly eased him on out. My mind went blank when I saw this horse...Bill broke 9yard Blitz and when i first saw him I did the same thing...just a daze. Folks who are my good friends know I am a horse person...and great horses just keep my fuel fire...I love a great one.

This was last night at grinders switch at columbia

Last edited by TommyW on Sat May 16, 2009 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ONEHOTMARE

ONEHOTMARE

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Tommy...Glad you finally joined us old fart$, as I realize your time is limited. Honestly, I don't know how you ever sleep. Everett goes to bed early...but I can assure you he will love the video of Sky Miles. Ramsey watched it a short while ago and his typical response was "he's a walkin' son of a buck". I was sorry about Outta Line...he's one of my favs but Kelly did the right thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:13 am

ONEHOTMARE wrote:
Tommy...Glad you finally joined us old fart$, as I realize your time is limited. Honestly, I don't know how you ever sleep. Everett goes to bed early...but I can assure you he will love the video of Sky Miles. Ramsey watched it a short while ago and his typical response was "he's a walkin' son of a buck". I was sorry about Outta Line...he's one of my favs but Kelly did the right thing.

Columbia is tough to call. Its like looking at a golf ball guessing how its going to break. That track can get hard as pavement, but the warm up is usually soft for quarter horses. Kelly did the right thing. If she would have been a notch lighter that class would have been a battle.

The WHC in ways has gotten too big. Its a blessing and I have a blast at shows, but its tough staying focused on just horses. Thats why I have this huge appreciation for real good ones.
Back to top Go down
Everett

Everett

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:19 am

Tommy
Thanks for posting the video of Sky Miles,He is a WC for sure if he stays sound, and you are right does remind me of Sir Winston's Riot, he too could fall into gear and stay there All Night, If you are going to be in Shelbyville next week i would like to talk to ya, i'm flying up Sun. Email me your ph.no. at
emajors@tampabay.rr.com
Back to top Go down
Everett

Everett

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:53 am

I've watched this video of Sky Miles FIVE TIMES, That is ONE GOOD Son of a Gun cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sadlbum

sadlbum

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:38 am

Tommy,
Thanks for allowing us to see your video. You wanted to know what we thought, so here goes. They hardly worked the horses at all. The grey horse didn't want to risk getting beat. All of the horses walked on the same surface. The winner had a good flat walk but lost his headshake when asked to comeup. QUESTION, was the USDA there?
Back to top Go down
BigEd

BigEd

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:54 am

Tommy,
Been a long time since I have seen one doing that gear. He is great. The gray horse was way to square and I don't think he could have beat the Sky Miles horse anyway.
Thanks for the video. It is always great seeing a horse doing it that way.
Eddie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:32 am

sadlbum wrote:
Tommy,
Thanks for allowing us to see your video. You wanted to know what we thought, so here goes. They hardly worked the horses at all. The grey horse didn't want to risk getting beat. All of the horses walked on the same surface. The winner had a good flat walk but lost his headshake when asked to comeup. QUESTION, was the USDA there?

I agree on the short class. It was an easy class to tie, but that isn't the goal, I am assuming. I would have loved seeing this horse go at least an extra round both ways. I think he could have stayed.

I think Mike Chiaparri gave a ton for this horse, and others who looked at him told me they thought he hung that right foot up a bit. I can't see it if he does.
Back to top Go down
smitty
Admin
smitty

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:18 pm

Tommy,

Thanks for stopping in to chat with us and we all appreciate the video as well. Stop in and chat with us ANYTIME !
Everyone is welcome here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://thebarnoffice.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 2:58 pm

smitty wrote:
Tommy,

Thanks for stopping in to chat with us and we all appreciate the video as well. Stop in and chat with us ANYTIME !
Everyone is welcome here. Very Happy

Thank you. ...again if you all need any of this old video we have pulled to the unsecured area so you all can access to view just let me know, its easy to do.

Tonight we are doing the show in Summertown. I know you all have 47 members, alot are on the whc areadly but if you want to bypass the security and get the live stream here is our admin stream link to access. This is the unedited side...no commercials at all....its 100% live feed.

http://stream.walkinghorsechat.com/whcvideo

Evertt this is near Wayne Tharp country on Hwy 20, at Summertown. I think Billy Young is judging and it starts at 5.

That link will pull the stream directly up for you...tomorrow that same link will work from waterfalls versatility show startint at 10am.
Back to top Go down
Bubbadog

Bubbadog

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 4:30 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Everett

Everett

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:40 pm

Thanks Tommy
You do a Great Job Announcing, I did get to watch some of the show, getting packed to fly to Tn. in the morning, are you going to be in Shelbyville next week, give me a ring if you are, cl.no. 352-397-9563
Thanka again
Everett

Do you ever see Wayne Tharp, tell hill Hello for me ,haven't seen him in years
Back to top Go down
sensation61

sensation61

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Thanks for dropping in Tomy and sharing the video. I saw it on Chat but think it's great that you shared it for other Trivia folks to see...do drop in again.
Back to top Go down
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: horse video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:18 am

Hey Tommy,good to see you on here buddy.Thanks for bringing this video over.Like I said on the Chat this is one of the best I've seen in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:38 am

senator69 wrote:
Hey Tommy,good to see you on here buddy.Thanks for bringing this video over.Like I said on the Chat this is one of the best I've seen in a while.

This link will get you through to the Wiser Sale tomorrow. It gets you past all the security...

This is our first time to actually video stream it.

http://whc.walkinghorsechat.com/wiserfarm
Back to top Go down
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Hey, Tommy! Good to see you on here too. The Sky Miles horse was bred and raised by Patty Marek and her brother, Gary Smith, who just happens to be our pastor. My understanding is that a full brother/sister is on the way or has already arrived. Hadn't happened yet when we last saw Gary. The white horse that Patty showed last night was also their homegrown product and they have another just like it as well. I think it is even white also. I really liked the white horse last night before I even realized who it was. It is also a Joe Martin/Ernest Upton product. Brock told me today that, even though the government was still there last night, things went much smoother. They plan to take several tonight. The horses that I saw today were clean as a pin and doing a wonderful gait. They were happy, well fed and gorgeous. Their Armed Red Baron, western horse, is beautiful and just sits there and does his thing with a totally loose rein. Looks like a joy to ride.
Back to top Go down
Everett

Everett

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2009 7:13 pm

I went to Wiser Farms to just talk to Tommy Williams, couldn't stay but did get to talk to Tommy for just a minute, been a long time since i had seen him, Sho was good to chat for a few. Thanks Tommy for the Video's you have sent cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:07 am

Everett wrote:
I went to Wiser Farms to just talk to Tommy Williams, couldn't stay but did get to talk to Tommy for just a minute, been a long time since i had seen him, Sho was good to chat for a few. Thanks Tommy for the Video's you have sent cheers

Evertt it was great seeing you again. When I turned and saw you and smelled that pipe smoke it brought back alot of memories when I was in the Juvenile Class and you would be warming up Missy Cools horse with that pipe in your mouth. She beat the crap out of us week after week. Thats back when everyone showed week after week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse Video   Horse Video - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Horse Video
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next