WHT Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHT Chat

Tennessee Walking Horse Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHT Memorials

Go down 
+27
High Chaparral
cruiselvr
Tiger Bay
Hill
rhinestone
Jean
MirallyMeadows
Black Fantasy 1
curbchain
rwitherington1
BigEd
Rambler
Horsegurl1
scooter
The Man in Black
Bubbadog
grits
makethecut
sensation61
ONEHOTMARE
deltaboy
Everett
senator69
twhboss
Old Graymare
sadlbum
smitty
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

WHT Memorials - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:37 am

E, will be steadily praying for good news on Monday. Prayers go to everyone else as well. I think the group prayer is a grand idea!
Back to top Go down
ONEHOTMARE

ONEHOTMARE

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:07 am

My prayers are also with the Robert Kellett family. I am sorry to hear this and Robert must have been a wonderful man.

MTC...You are also in my prayers and thoughts. Take care of yourself and don't stress out over those DAWGS.
Back to top Go down
sensation61

sensation61

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 am

Didn't know Robert well, but what I did know he was a fine fellow, my thoughts and prayers are with his family at this time.
Back to top Go down
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: cThe country chapel   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:34 am

My prayers are with Robert's family and friends at this trying time.
Back to top Go down
The Man in Black

The Man in Black

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:38 pm

I've known and shown with Robert for 40 years. He was a good fellow and a good horseman, I'll miss him.
Back to top Go down
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:59 pm

I did not know Robert Kellett, but do know that he always seemed to have good horses. I saw last night that he had had a heart attack and said a prayer. Thoughts are with his family. "No man is an island, entire of itself...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee." - John Donne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Our sincere sympathy and prayers to the Kellett family.
Back to top Go down
smitty
Admin
smitty

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Robert Milton Kellett Jr., 64, husband of Diane Quinn Kellett for 19 years, died Saturday, September 19, 2009.

Mr. Kellett was born April 19, 1945 in Greenville, to the late Robert M. Kellett Sr. and Mary Armstrong Kellett. He was the owner and operator of Robert Kellett Stables, LLC, and was a veteran of the U.S. Army. He was a member and past board member of the S.C. Walking Horse Association (SCWHA), where he was honored as the trainer of the year on multiple years, with the most recent being 2007 and 2008. He was a 2005 inductee into the SCWHA Hall of Fame. He served as vice president of the Pickens County Walking Horse Association and as a licensed judge for Walking Horse Shows. He was a member of the Walking Horse Owners Association and the Tennessee Walking Horse Breeders and Exhibitors Association. He was a member of First Baptist Church of Fountain Inn.

Surviving, in addition to his wife, are a son, Robert "Bobby" Kellett III and wife Melody; a sister, Bobbie Jane Armstrong and husband Verdin; and three grandchildren, Robyn Kellett, R.M. Kellett IV, and Rebekah Kellett.

Funeral services will be 3:30 p.m. Tuesday in the Mausoleum Chapel of Cannon Memorial Park, officiated by Rev. Tom Simmons. Burial, with Military Honors, will be in Cannon Memorial Park. The family will receive friends in the Mausoleum Chapel from 1-3:15 p.m. prior to the service.

Memorials may be made to the American Heart Association, 3535 Pelham Road, Suite 101, Greenville, SC 29615.
Back to top Go down
https://thebarnoffice.forumotion.net
twhboss

twhboss

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:52 am

Everett, Hoping and praying for some good news for Glenna today!! Big Smile
Back to top Go down
Everett

Everett

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Hey Gang looks like it will be tommorrow before the test results, That just gives us another day to keep praying, I know ya'll will keep praying for GOOD RESULTS
Thanks to Everyone
Back to top Go down
http://www.ytbtravel.com/gmajorstravel

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 4:00 pm

We sure will E...... I know this is hard on you both ...hang in there.
Back to top Go down
sensation61

sensation61

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:02 pm

Thinkin' & Prayin' E...
Back to top Go down
senator69

senator69

PostSubject: cThe country chapel   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:49 pm

Prayin for y'all 'E'.
Back to top Go down
twhboss

twhboss

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Hopin', wishin', prayin'....all will be well. Many prayers for you and yours!
Back to top Go down
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:11 pm

Sending positive thoughts and waiting to hear good news. Sometimes, we just need a few more prayers.
Back to top Go down
ONEHOTMARE

ONEHOTMARE

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:49 am

I'll be thinking about Glenna and E, tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
grits

grits

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:27 am

prayers to all... :heart:
Back to top Go down
smitty
Admin
smitty

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 8:15 am

....praying for GOOD NEWS.
Back to top Go down
https://thebarnoffice.forumotion.net
Everett

Everett

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 6:51 pm

No results yet, No news is Good news i've always heard, please keep the prayers coming
Thanking Everyone ya'll
Back to top Go down
twhboss

twhboss

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 7:04 pm

Arrrgggghhhhhh.....that must be so frustrating for you, but you are correct. No news is good. I always tell our patients that if there is something terribly wrong you will be contacted sooner as opposed to later. It's just hard to wait, I'm sure. I'll keep praying and keep my fingers crossed also! flower
Back to top Go down
Everett

Everett

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:40 pm

News was not good today, the test came back neg. for Wegners and we were hoping for Pos., But we haven't talk to the Dr. yet, pray for a good answer when we talk to him, I haven't said anything to ya'll about a LIGHT we have been using for 3 months,tWICE A DAY FOR 90 MINUTE'S, Dr Rife invented this Light in the 30's and HAS CURED TERMINAL CANCER, Lynn Kenny in Birmingham Al. bought the rights to this 20 yrs. ago and the Dr's had give him 6 months to live, its called The Beam Ray , it is a HOPE , PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR US DAILY that this or something will work
Back to top Go down
twhboss

twhboss

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Well, although it was not the news you were hoping for, it doesn't necessarily mean its bad news. We will keep praying for you guys!
Back to top Go down
sensation61

sensation61

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 7:59 pm

E... we're all with you and praying.
Back to top Go down
ONEHOTMARE

ONEHOTMARE

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 8:28 pm

E...I think about Glenna and you everyday...praying for good news.
Back to top Go down
Old Graymare

Old Graymare

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:41 pm

E- I have checked this site about a "million" times waiting to hear from you and Glenna. I hope that the tests were not only negative for Wegners but that they show Glenna has nothing to fear. We'll just keep praying that things have a positive ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHT Memorials   WHT Memorials - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

WHT Memorials
Page 8 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WHT Chat :: Walking Horse Trivia Board :: The Barn Office-
Jump to: